1. Store kit at 4°C immediately upon receipt.
2. Do not use the kit after the expiration date.
3. Please check whether all components are complete after opening the package.
All kit components have been formulated and quality control tested to function successfully as a kit. Do
not mix or substitute reagents or materials from other kit, performance cannot be guaranteed if utilized
separately or substituted.
Materials Required, Not Supplied
1. Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 ± 10 nm.
2. High-speed centrifuge.
3. Electro-heating standing-temperature cultivator.
4. Absorbent paper.
5. Distilled or deionized water.
6. Single or multi-channel pipettes with high precision and disposable tips.
7. Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μL to 1 mL volumes.
1. This kit is sold for lab research and development use only and not for use in humans or animals.
2. Reagents should be treated as hazardous substances and should be handled with care and disposed
3. Gloves, lab coat, and protective eyewear should always be worn, Avoid any skin and eye contact
with Stop Solution and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.